| From our house photos |
When we first moved into this house in September of 2004, we never imagined that within four years, our family would double in size. When we moved our one bed, table, couch, TV, and a few dishes and towels into this three bedroom house, it felt so empty. Now it feels like we are bursting at the seams with all of the toys, clothes, and stuff that come with two kids - it is finally time to look for somewhere bigger to call home.
I get all choked up thinking about all of the "firsts" that happened in this space on Fernwood Court, and how much God blessed us here.
Well, now our house is under contract, the inspector came yesterday, and we are waiting for the results. If everything goes well, we should be closing on February 26!
Now comes the fun part - finding a new place to live!
2 comments:
Whoo Hoo! I am SO jealous... are you sure you don't want to join us out here in Goodyear?
Ok - weriously you had a dog named daisy too? Sheesh - I feel like a Suzanne want-to-be... you had a cool starbucks cup - I got a cool starbucks cup... you had a cool pink camelback - I looked but they only had pink - ask Wade - I drove him crazy looking for that type of bottle in NOT pink... and now the dog thing? Next I will be trying to have great hair all the time just like you too...
They say the mimicking is the greatest form of flattery... hee hee
Post a Comment