the thrilling (mis)adventures of rich, suzanne, jack, charlotte and lucas in arizona.
That rascal! I've always said he was smart like his aunt.
You should have named him George after Curious George! He is a monkey!!!! So, Wade said Rich said getting closer to getting your house.... praying for you - I am so jealous AND so excited for you - how fun!lees
We've been showing this picture to all our friends - they are so impressed!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That rascal! I've always said he was smart like his aunt.
You should have named him George after Curious George! He is a monkey!!!! So, Wade said Rich said getting closer to getting your house.... praying for you - I am so jealous AND so excited for you - how fun!
lees
We've been showing this picture to all our friends - they are so impressed!
Post a Comment