I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I know we sure enjoyed the day and it was super busy. We woke up extra early because Jack was excited to see what the Easter bunny had brought him.
Note to self: less candy next year.
After looking at their Easter baskets and eating way too much candy for 6 in the morning, the kids hunted for Easter eggs around the house.
After Rich left for church (he got there early to play the bass guitar at 2 worship services) I dressed the kids. I was trying to get two cute pictures of them in their Easter outfits. My mom specifically requested that I get two "cute pictures" for her picture frame at home. Well after taking 158 photos and yelling things that should not be heard on Easter or any day, I finally gave up. Here are a couple...
Jack in his Easter outfit, and if you think this is not very dressy, you should know I had to fight with him not to wear his red Lightening McQueen shirt and checkered flag shorts.
Charlotte looking adorable but shocked as usual.
I love this one even though I had to bribe them with candy for it.
Reward: more candy.
And last but not least, our Official Family Easter Photo.
After church, Chief and Susan came over with a ham and we had a wonderful lunch on the back patio. Sorry, my camera ran out of batteries from earlier in the day so I don't have any photos of that.
Happy Easter, everyone! He is risen!
1 comment:
you crack me up! 158 photos??? the kissing one is PERFECT!
Post a Comment