Friday, May 1, 2009

Pet Ladybug

From Pet Ladybug


Jack found a ladybug at the park on Wednesday. He played with the bug all afternoon and brought it home. We made a house for it and Jack collected grass and rocks for the ladybug's cage. The next morning Jack continued to play with the bug, his "new pet." He came to find me and said "mommy, my ladybug sure is tired! He's laying on his back with his feet up in the air!" This reminds me of the time Carolyn made me come and see how cute her hamster was, laying on his back. How sad...I seem to always be the one to give the bad news...

2 comments:

The Faircloth Five said...

This reminds me of Michael Jackson Black Birdie. How I wish I could hear that story again!

Carolyn said...

Poor Ladybug! I'm sure he'll find another one - there were always more hamsters ;)