Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Good Day! (finally)
Today (day 3) is the day that Jack finally came home from school with a smile on his face! And boy am I relieved. Why did he have such a good day? "The girl in my class who has never been to preschool or kindergarten, and always cries, did not cry today. She made a promise to the teacher that she would not cry today, and she did it!" He also ate his entire lunch! (The first two days he hardly touched it.) I was surprised to see his dessert ('Jake and the Neverland Pirates' gummy snacks) left in the lunch box. "I didn't want my friends to see me eating such a 'little kid show' snack." Oops! I guess we are BOTH learning how to make it in first grade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jake and the Neverland Pirates is Noah's favorite
Post a Comment