Monday, November 12, 2007

Chicken Pot Pie

I used to be a lot better about cooking. But lately I have become lazy. I blame it on being 35 weeks pregnant. Anyway this is a picture of poor Jack eating a frozen entree - chicken pot pie. Rich was out with the guys for dinner and I was way too tired to cook. He looks so cute sitting at his little table (a gift from yia yia Alex Uhl). It took him about an hour to eat this thing. At first he just stared at it, then he tried to lean over and just bite the top like he was in a pie eating contest. Finally he alternated between using his spoon and just digging into it with his hands. I felt guilty but at least it's food and there are a few bonus veggies in there too. I hope he doesn't hold these days of eating frozen foods and watching way too much TV against me.

3 comments:

Rich said...

And he ate the whole thing, not just the carrots!

MattisWaldo said...

Did you paint the table or did it come pre-decorated?

Rich said...

@Waldo: If I painted the table that zebra would look a lot more stick-figurish.