Charlotte had her six-month doctor's appointment with Dr. Curley. She is 26 1/4 inches long (50-75th percentile), 17 lbs, 1 oz (75th percentile), and has an 18 inch head circumference (100th percentile). The doctor says that she is doing great! She can start eating all baby foods now. She received four shots and one oral vaccine. Her next appointment will be at nine months old.
Jack was a perfect gentleman during the appointment. He showed the nurse and doctor his soccer ball, played the harmonica for everyone, and told the doctor that "Charlotte is Jesus." I guess that is because last night we prayed and thanked God for everyone, including Charlotte. The doctor was surprised and said "wow, I don't know what to say about that. I'm honored to be taking care of her today."
This morning Charlotte pulled up onto the chair to a standing position for the first time. She was trying to get to Jack who was sitting in the chair.
1 comment:
Charlotte is Jesus, eh? Maybe Jack has a future as a cult leader.
Post a Comment