Last night after the kids were in bed, I was going to skateboard over to a neighbor's house to play video games. But it gets better. I fell off the skateboard. So I was bleeding and I had to go back to our house for Mom to help me put band-aids on my scraped up hands and foot. Except its not my Mom, its my kids' Mom. So of course, we're out of regular old band-aids. But we had plenty of Madagascar ones - or as Jack calls them, Alex the Band-Aid. So I had to wear cartoon band-aids all night. And I never got to play Nintendo.
Lets say that again to help create a good mental picture...and remember that it isn't 1987, and I am currently a 32 year old father of two:
I skateboarded over to my friend's house, to play Nintendo. I fell off my skateboard, and Mom helped me clean up my scrapes and put Alex the Band-aid on them. I was sad cause I never got to play Nintendo last night.
I can't make this kind of stuff up.
No comments:
Post a Comment