Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Myrtle Beach '08
We had such a great time at the beach last week. It took us about 14 hours to travel each way, but it was worth it. We spent a relaxing week with our family and made some wonderful memories. It was even better because Aunt Jennie, Sharon, Paul and Sarah drove from WV to be there for the week. Besides hanging out on the beach every day, there were some firsts. Jack played his first round of miniature golf, Carolyn had her first teppanyaki table experience, Charlotte loved her first time in the ocean, and Noah learned to roll over. Rich got his annual Five Guys fix, and I got my annual Krispy Kreme. I love my parents and treasure the precious time we get to spend together as a family. It is hard to believe that we have been going to the same beach since Carolyn and I were babies. Now my parents are the grandparents and the tradition continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment