Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So Sweet


Since I am usually posting stories about how wild and rambunctious Jack is, I thought I should tell you about what he did this morning. I heard the vacuum, and came in to see him vacuuming up some crumbs he had dropped on the carpet. That's right, I was in my room and he did this all by himself! He got the vacuum out of the closet and cleaned up without me even knowing! What a sweet boy. Plus...he's almost totally potty trained! What more could I ask for!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow! What a good boy. That's my Jack!

the mccollums... said...

what a sweetie!! Suzanne, I saw your comment on Katie's blog...remember that summer that you, Megan and I did the nanny agency? Was it you that went with us to DC for that huge, crazy convention where we had to watch all the kids? Anyway, I need to add your blog to my list so I can stay in touch with what's happening with your sweet, beautiful family!!