Saturday, November 8, 2008

Doctor Apts Update

Sorry to all my loyal readers (all 2 of you) but I have been late on posting my updates on the kids' medical appointments.

Charlotte went to see Dr. Gutman for her 10 month appointment on Oct 8. She is in the 50-75th percentile for height and 50th percentile for weight. Her head is in the 95th percentile. Watch out, we have another brainy on our hands! She got her flu shot and was so brave! She still has very bad eczema, and the doc told me to grease her up several times a day with Aquaphor or Vaseline. She might be allergic to peanuts. After Jack smeared peanut butter on her face one morning, she started to swell up and sneeze, so the doctor told me to make our house a "nut free zone." I guess Rich thought it was pretty cheesy when I asked if that included getting rid of him. Oh well. I try.

From vacuum


Jack's doctor's appointment with Dr. Golner was on Oct 29th. He is in the 50th percentile for height and weight. He is doing great developmentally. Jack also got a flu shot. He refused to be weighed, so I had to step on the scale and weigh myself and then hold him. I was afraid he was going to have body issues until he decided to show the doctor his bottom, "this is my butt down here." Oh well, I try.

From vacuum

No comments: