So this is the inaugural post to our blog. I bet that most people decide they're going to start a blog, then they wait and wait until something interesting enough happens that they think people will read it. And then, inevitably, nothing interesting happens. So I'll just start...I am writing this from my office, just back from lunch. I am supposed to be finding a way to incorporate the entire history of insider trades from Canada and the UK into our research reports, but have been falling short on technical answers from our feed group in New York.
Suzanne and Jack went to Desert Ridge today to play in the fountain. They stayed for two hours.
From personal experience, I can tell you he is generally not interested in the fountain for two minutes, let alone two hours. He usually tries to make a run for the toy store that is frustratingly located within toddler sprinting distance.
Maybe today he realizes that the toy store will be there in the fall, but the fountain will be too cold to play in. Or maybe today he realizes that he is the true Toddler King of the fountain, and the shovel he holds is a scepter to rule his subjects that have sworn him fealty. Maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment